The Madison Square Park Conservancy is a non-profit organization that raises funds to support landscaping, maintenance, security, and free cultural events
in the park.
This was a Something Digital project. My specific responsibilities included:
- Designing elements of the header and sidebar
- Designing the calendar, slideshow, and sub-navigation
- Designing content on secondary pages
- Cleaning up the interactive map and designing its functionality
- QA in different web browsers
For more information on this project, please read the case study I wrote for the Something Digital website ›
GD USA recognized this website with an American Graphic Design Award.