The ELMA Philanthropies funds health and education projects for communities around the world, and brings humanitarian relief to those affected by disease or natural disasters.
This was a Something Digital project. My specific responsibilities included:
- Designing the interactive map
- Designing content on all secondary pages
- Designing the main navigation, sub-navigation, and footer
- Photo retouching for all mantle/header photos
- QA in different web browsers
For more information on this project, please read the case study I wrote for the Something Digital website ›
GD USA recognized this website with an American Graphic Design Award.